Reaching thousands of attendees is a key function of Skype Meeting Broadcast. Microsoft is partnering with Kollective to solve the video delivery challenge that is inherent in scaling large meetings. Hosted …VIEW / DOWNLOAD
Rise Up and Meet the Video Delivery Challenge
When Video Delivery Goes Bad: Why, When and How to Avoid
Increased adoption of advanced video communications in the Enterprise will cause business IP traffic to grow by a factor of two by 2019, according to Cisco.
Are you aware of the full impact this could have on your network? Did you know that some IT departments are using a software-based infrastructure approach to get ahead of the problem?
Watch this video and learn:
- Key trends and use cases driving the rapid increase in Enterprise video communications
- How few-to-many video (webcasting) is becoming a part of Unified Communications, and what that means for your network
- Complexity of video at scale within your firewall – apps and infrastructure
- Technology approaches, trade-offs and best practices
This webcast features:
- Greg Baribault – Skype Product Manager, Microsoft
- Peter Christy – Research Director, 451 Research
- Todd Johnson – President, Kollective